Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hope?????

Oh my God....this could lead to something: Notts County takeover completed

Munto Finance have completed their takeover of Notts County, reports BBC Radio Nottingham.

Peter Trembling has been named as the club's new chairman and chief executive with Peter Willett alongside him on the board of directors.

Former directors, including chairman John Armstrong-Holmes, have resigned.

Trembling told BBC Radio Nottingham: "Our plans are very straightforward. We want to bring success back to Notts County Football Club."

He added: "We have already voiced our plans for the next five years, and that's very clearly to get us into the Championship.

You'll have to excuse me...I think I just soiled myself.

Really, this is what I (and every other Magpie fanatic) have been waiting years for. If there is real financial backing put behind the team I'll just...

Oops. I did it again.

No comments: