Friday, September 26, 2008

Get The Fuck Out

So, I'm reading this Season Preview of the Blues on Puck Daddy when I come across the following:

AV Club (Media): The St. Louis Post Dispatch does a great job covering the Blues, offering a balanced if not scathing assessment of their team-building. Norm Sanders is another solid MSM option.

St. Louis Game Time is a great site for all-things Blues, with some comedy tossed in for good measure. (Get) A Sporting Life is a general blog with solid hockey coverage.

It's all very nice...but I can't help but feel a little disappointed. My blog is labelled as having "solid hockey coverage" when I've been shooting for "blog that will scream at you to 'get the hell off my lawn!'"

Ah...I'll take it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meh. Puck Daddy. What do they know?

(obligatory Phil Harman reference)

Southlandish said...

The pressure is on you to produce, buddy.

Rich Horton said...

Hey, my half-assed approach has taken me this far...