Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Weather Is Really Starting To Piss Me Off...


And I don't mean the usual winter weather we experience here in Wisconsin (state motto "We do nothing but drink beer and eat cheese and brats because its winter six months of the year you jackwagon"). No, its the weather in England that is annoying the hell out of me, especially since the UK can be absolutely crippled by 4 inches of snow. Well, they have had much more than 4 inches lately, the result of which is a slew of cancelled fixtures. My Notts County has played only once in nearly three weeks. Even the EPL, with its fancier turf managing systems, was decimated this weekend with only two matches being played one of which will not be the Chelsea v. Man U. game today.

It has gotten so bad I may be forced to desperate measures. Yes, that is right. Watching the NFL.

Luckily I have beer, cheese and brats.

No comments: