Wednesday, May 23, 2007

England's Famous Midfield Trio - Bentham, Locke And Hobbes



Immanuel Kant was a real pissant...

Different skit but a classic.

Tomorrow I’m off for thee weeks in Limeyland. I’m going to see if I can scrounge up a ticket for the England-Brazil friendly at Wembley, though Mrs. Southlandish wants no part of it. Even if I can find a ticket, I doubt that I’ll be willing or able to part with the cash it will take, given an appalling 2-1 exchange rate.

The upside is that I’ll be blissfully ignorant of the Cardinals struggles and will be able to watch the next round of Euro 2008 matches from an English pub, though the prospect of $7 pints is a bit daunting.

My blogging will be limited. So you’ve got that going for you.

1 comment:

Rich Horton said...

The Iconic Midwesterner wishes it to be known that he does not share in Southlandish's jet setting life style.

Further, the IM wishes it to be known that he is extremely jealous.

I could have set you up with my ultimate drinking buddy. If you head up anywhere near York let me know.