Sunday, May 27, 2007

The Green-Eyed Monster

The Iconic Midwesterner wishes it to be known that he does not share in Southlandish's jet setting life style.

Further, the IM wishes it to be known that he is extremely jealous.

The IM would be justified in his jealousy if Southlandish were spending his evenings in the arms of Miss England. Alas, he can take solace in the fact that Mr. & Mrs S-landish just spent an evening huddled over a small grill in the pouring rain and drinking a lovely $20 Cotes du Rhones. A wine that would be all the more impressive were it not being poured from a 3 litre box. Ahhhhh, the good life. And the only damned thing I've heard about in sport is Beckham and the English squad. On the other hand, I did just find out I had WiFi access....

1 comment:

Rich Horton said...

Man, where to start?

1) Miss England looks like a sweet gal, but I've developed a fondness for Miss Curacao of all people

2) Boxed French wine sounds ok about right now. The best I have to offer in this house is my not quite ready mild ale which has been brewing in my downstairs bathroom for about three weeks.

3) I don't care what the exchange rate is, you would just be paying out the same at the gas pump.