Monday, July 9, 2007

This Is A God-!%*?, Mother ?!*%ing Outrage!

“Who do I have to fuck around here to get an X rating?”

According the good folks, er, dirty bastards, at Mingle2, all GASL warrants is an R rating. After IM’s obscenity-laced screed against Brazil*, I thought we at least had a chance at an NC-17. Fuck all. I guess we’re all going to have to try a little harder.

*I'll never look at truffle sauce in the same way again.

UPDATE: (by the IM)

Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating



Well we did it, thanks in part to copious cocaine references. Thanks Keith!

1 comment:

Rich Horton said...

It is sad since the Iconic Midwest blog rates an "R" as well. Sure there are some screeds over there, but I save the foul-mouthed screeds for GASL.

Maybe I should be more liberal witht hem?