Friday, October 19, 2007

Annoyed



One of these days I will feel like I have the financial wherewith all to purchase season television packages for MLS, the NHL, and MLB. Right now I enjoy XM radio broadcasts of Cards and Blues games...but it has limitations. I don't feel the limitations on baseball too much because the Cards make it onto national TV fairly often, and you can follow baseball pretty well on radio. You can always tell how the Cards are playing.

Hockey is a bit of a different story. Following the Blues on radio is okay, but you get a better feel for how they are playing if you can actually see the game. So, while I've listened to 4 of the 5 games the Blues have played I don't have a feel for how good they are. (Although I'm enjoying the 4-1 record very much.) I thought I would get my chance to evaluate the team this weekend as the Blues are playing Minnesota and I live in the Minneapolis TV market.....but no such luck. The game isn't televised locally. (WTF?)

It is enough to leave me with a headache.

No comments: