Monday, May 26, 2008

O.K. I Take That Back

Remember when I said the NHL was starting to call the game by the book? Well, you can scratch that, as the Goebbels and Himmler of officiating crews is making a mockery of the game tonight. This is what happens when you let bunch of no talent hacks make up the rancid cream of your officiating crews. They could never actually play the game with any skill themselves so they resent it when they see it on the ice. Therefore a negative defensive team like the fucking Red Wings is favored over the skilled Penguins. The result is hockey that is boring as pig shit.

These refs are nothing but a bunch of cocksuckers.

(I know, I know...thats from baseball movie...but it seemed to fit.)

ADDING:

The refs are also gonna have to decide if Franzen is a hockey player or a goddam china doll. I'm betting they decide he's a china doll.

And since when did Chris Osgood become such a flopper? There seems to be something about wearing a Detroit uniform that makes you a pussy.

1 comment:

automaticgainsayer said...

Ahh, good. Balance has returned to the universe. Your last hockey post had me a bit worried.