Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I'm A Hot Knife And The Cards Lineup Is Butter*




After watching yet another gruesome performance against a no-name lefty (or lot of name-lefty in the case of Gorzelanny) one has to wonder when the rest of the NL Central skippers are going to wise up and promote their three crappiest southpaw farmhands to pitch every Cards series. I wouldn't even waste my good lefties on us. We always seems to pound guys like The Big Unit. It's their performances against the Steve Trouts of the world that make me tear my hair out.


"My last linescore against the Cards was 8 IP, 0 R, 1 H, 0 BB, 11 K.

3 comments:

Rich Horton said...

And what was with batting So "Tailor Made Double Play Ball" Taguchi in front of Pujols? Did they want to make sure Albert wasn't feeling any pressure by there being any men on base?

For FUCKS SAKE let Duncan bat against leftys. He sure as hell has a better chance than Edmonds does.

Rich Horton said...

I'm sure the kid is saying, "Sure it was only 44 MPH, but did you see the break on that thing?"

Southlandish said...

And what was with batting So "Tailor Made Double Play Ball" Taguchi in front of Pujols? Did they want to make sure Albert wasn't feeling any pressure by there being any men on base?




I know. I know. I know. I cannot fathom how you keep Duncan out of a struggling lineup.