Thursday, March 6, 2008

Notes From The Lunatic Fringe

I'll I can say is at least Notts County is trying to right the ship. Here we are in March and the Pies are sitting in 21st position, a mere four points from the relegation zone with 12 games remaining. That would be scary enough...but its the releagation zone in League Two we are talking about.

Hopefully, some help is come:

Notts County have signed experienced Derby defender Michael Johnson on loan until the end of the season.

Johnson's move represents a return to the club where he started his career.

The 34-year-old made 135 appearances for the Magpies between 1991 and 1995 after coming through the ranks at Meadow Lane.

After the debacle against Bradford towards the end of February, it was clear that Notts needed some help to stay afloat. Hopefully, Johnson, along with the other newcomers Crow and Jarvis, can contribute to the club's survival.

At least I hope so. I'm not sure I can handle Conference Football.

No comments: