Friday, November 16, 2007

Ebbsfleet United FC?


Who or What or Where, in the name of all thats holy, is Ebbsfleet?

MyFootballClub has agreed a deal in principle to purchase a controlling stake in Ebbsfleet United FC. Placed 9th in the Conference, Ebbsfleet United FC is one promotion from reaching the Football League for the first time in its history.

MyFootballClub members will also have the option to buy 100% of the football club in the future for a fixed price.

Funds will be made available to Liam Daish during the January transfer window to help the club push towards the play-off places.

Southlandish brought us the word about MyFootballClub way back when, and now they have gone and done something. Good luck to them. I thought about chipping in, but I didn't think I could sell the wife on the idea.

I know, I know, isn't owning a stake in an English Conference soccer club everyone's dream?

No comments: