Monday, February 25, 2008

When Understatement Is NOT Called For

What was Gordo thinking?

Questions to ponder while waiting for the Blues to revive their offense:
  • Do the Missouri Tigers have enough to make a late push?

  • Who could have guessed that Illinois and Michigan would be a combined 8-22 in Big Ten play this season?

  • Will Tiger Woods ever lose again?


I'm sorry, but if I'm pondering the revival of the Blues offense, I'll need more than three questions to fill up that time.

2 comments:

automaticgainsayer said...

Would one of those questions be: How many shots on goal without scoring defines "Futility"?

Rich Horton said...

Futility thy name is Stempniak.

It also doesn't help that the answers to the three question he poses are:

No, no, and yes.

Which leaves me to fantasizing about trading Backman and Jackman for Ovechkin. (Which outdoes my other fantasy about Scarlet Johanssen performing a fan dance for me for pure salaciousness.)