Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Another Nice Win For The Blues...

...Now there is a sentence I haven't had the good fortune to use for a while. But, tonight the Blues beat the crap out of the Ducks, 6 to 2. More powerplay goals, shorthanded goals, Sanford playing well in his return, Dvorak and Brewer each with three point games (AND both were a team best +3 on the night), Cajanek with a goal and an assist...

Damn. These guys are good.

The Blues also acquired Yan Stasny from Boston for a draft pick. I'm not quite sure why. He's got no goals and two assists this season. Hell, in 21 games he has managed a total of 7 shots on goal. Maybe someone has seen something in the kid (he's only 24,) but I don't see it in the stats sheet. (I also don't see much Eastern Conference hockey, so what do I know?)

No comments: