Thursday, January 4, 2007

Welcome Sports Fans

Well, this is an idea I've toyed with for quite sometime. I actually started up a page back in 2002, but it was too difficult to keep up with it. Today though, Blogger really removes a lot of the difficulties involved.

So here it is. One stop shopping for...well, really only for myself. However, if you happen to be a fan of one of the teams I support you can think of this as a home away from home.

And what teams are those? Well, in no particular order they are:

1) St. Louis Cardinals
2) St. Louis Blues
3) St. Louis University Billiken (soccer and basketball)
4) D.C. United
5) University of Missouri Tigers (football and basketball)
6) Team U.S.A. (hockey)
7) U.S. Men's National Soccer Team
8) Notts County (English soccer)
9) West Coast Eagles (Australian Rules Football)

Additionally, I will also track the exploits of any fantasy teams that I have going.

I figured I keep track of all these things already, so I might as well keep my thoughts for posterity.

You are all welcome to come along for the ride.

No comments: